PROFIT REALISATION REQUIRES BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
WHY CHANGE MANAGEMENT?
Just like project management, Change Management also has a number of critical steps in the life of the project, such as risk analysis, change strategy design, Change Management team preparation, sponsorship, commitment chart, plan development and measures of effective change. We know how to facilitate the change process, and we would love to help you through this critical path.
CHANGE MANAGER FOR YOUR PROJECT
70% of all changes fail! One of the primary reasons for this is insufficient or inadequate management of the human side of change. Choose a strong, certified and professional partner who places best practice and measurable success at its core.
The autopilot is never an ally when it comes to change. Allow us to ask the questions you have not, and investigate your situation with a new lens.
ADKAR® CHANGE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
ADKAR Change Management effectiveness measures help you build a realistic picture of either the level of commitment in different parts of the organisation in the different phases of change or the effectiveness of the change process focusing on the key players. The measurements will give you a string indication of focus areas in order to minimise resistance and accelerate change.
Communication during change is a complex and critical activity, which requires the right approach to avoid unnecessary slowdown in productivity. Research shows that resistance can be significantly reduced if we build a good story of change, which will create an understanding of where we're going, how to get there and the link to an employee's everyday life. Do you need help to build the change story and communication plan?
DESIGN OF EFFECTIVE CHANGE STRATEGY
Creating a solid and results-driven change strategy is often a big challenge – sometimes it is not even done!It requires a structured and professional approach managing the people side of change. Some of the important ingredients include:
- Assessing the change and the impacted organisation(s)
- Analysing the level of commitment and change competence in the sponsor coalition and identifying impactful initiatives
- Preparing the Change Management team
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Identifying anticipated points of resistance and how to minimise the impact on productivity
- Deciding on change methodology at organisational and individual levels
- Defining communication, training and support strategy
This is all done to ensure an effective dialogue and approach when designing the specific plans.We want to set you up for success!
AUDIT OF CRITICAL DELIVERABLES
Audit services incorporate:
- Strategy clarification
- Gab analysis on plans e.g. communication, training and resistance plans
- Gab analysis on impact assessments
- Gab analysis on Change Management competencies